Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27950 Whitecotton Ln, Steamboat Springs
Seize this opportunity to enjoy life in a Steamboat classic log home with detached two-car garage, on a pastoral setting featuring 360 degree views and quiet surroundings. Over 3500 square feet with 4BD/3.5BA on 22+ acres of useable, mild sloping ground that is already set up for horses with 2 stalls, tack room & hay loft. Enjoy the crackling wood fireplace in the living room or be quiet & cozy by the stove in the family room. Located about 7 miles south of a world class ski resort the access is easy. Pride of ownership sheens throughout this property– newer windows, recent roofing, great condition and inviting landscaping- and the newer composite decking has dead-on views of the Steamboat ski mountain. All the right things including an evening firepit experience. The site is fenced & this country spot casts all-day sunshine, creating a bright & cheery home. Most furnishings are negotiable to the sale making a move a less daunting task. Visit www.27950Whitecotton.com for the details.
COLORADO GROUP REALTY
- MLS® #7799216
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,524
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesCorner Lot, Recreation, Suitable for Grazing, Near Ski Area
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCarport (Detached), Garage (Detached)
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountain View, Valley, Ski Area
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Deck, Fence, Fenced Pasture, Front Porch, Professional Landscaping, Yard, Satellite Dish, Wraparound Porch
- Lot Description991426.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Address27950 Whitecotton Ln
- AreaSouth Valley
- SubdivisionSouth Valley
- CitySteamboat Springs
- Zip Code80487
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Entrance-Outside, Game Room, Heated, Jet Action Tub, Master Bath, Master Suite, Pantry, Remodeled, Speakers, Built-in, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Work Shop (Interior), T&G Ceilings
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Refrigerator (Other), Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer
- HeatingRadiant, Baseboard
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Outdoor
- DistrictSteamboat Springs RE-2
- ElementaryStrawberry Park
- MiddleSteamboat Springs
- HighSteamboat Springs
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Colorado Group Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2018 at 3:50pm MDT.